Big Data, AI & NLP
Auburn University, Jan 2020 -- Ongoing, Auburn, AL.
- Project Annotate: Ad-Hoc Unsupervised Concept Annotation. Information retrieval and Knowledge mining become much easier if data is categorized and annotated precisely. With the rapid growth of Big-data, it is infeasible to perform manual annotation, as it is slow and expensive. Although the area of text annotation is not in the nascent phase, it has not been well-studied from a user-centric point of view, which is the goal of this project.
Jadavpur University, 2015 -- 2018, Kolkata, India.
Title: ADVANCE APPROACH IN FINDING POINT ORDER ON ELLIPTIC CURVE
- Research area: Cryptography and Network Security
Auburn University, May 2020 -- Ongoing, Auburn, AL.
- Research Assistant at Big Data Intelligence Lab.
Auburn University, Aug 2019 -- Ongoing, Auburn, AL.
- Teaching Assistant for course Natural Language Processing (Graduate level) course.
- Teaching Assistant for course Information Retrieval (Graduate level) course.
- Teaching Assistant for course COMP 1000 From Aug 2019 to April 2020
Tata Consultancy Services (Kingfisher), 2018 -- 2018, Kolkata, India.
- Involved in installation & configuration of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2013 farms and service applications through PowerShell.
- Migrated SharePoint 2013 to Office 365.
- Testing SharePoint applications including script preparation and execution.
Tata Consultancy Services (KPMG), 2016 -- 2018, Kolkata, India.
- Installation and configuration of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2013 farms and service applications.
Assistant System Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services (KPMG), 2012 -- 2016, Kolkata, India.
- Production deployment and bug fixing.
- Migration of SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
- COVID19: Interactive Spatio-Temporal Visualization of COVID-19 Symptoms through Tweet Analysis. In ACM IUI 2021. Biddut Sarker Bijoy,Syeda Jannatus Saba, Souvika Sarkar,Md Saiful Islam,Sheikh Rabiul Islam,Md. Ruhul Amin and Shubhra Kanti Karmaker.
- Towards Containing COVID-19 Pandemic by Mining Knowledge from Scientific Literature and Social Media. In ICDATA 2021. Biddut Sarker Bijoy,Syeda Jannatus Saba, Souvika Sarkar,Md Saiful Islam,Sheikh Rabiul Islam,Md. Ruhul Amin.